Saturday 1 April 2017

Top 5 Scottish April Fool's.

Unlike a lot of people I quite like April Fools Day, its a chance for the news to be deliberately stupid, not just by happenstance. Here are my top 5 Scottish April Fools 

5

The Edinburgh Fringe 

A giant glass roof over the Royal Mile 



 It began early when I opened up my emails and saw this in my inbox from the Edinburgh Fringe. Admittedly it had me going for a second then I remembered the date. 


4

The Edinburgh Evening News

Drivers of Electric cars allowed to go 30MPH in 20MPH Zones

3

Glasgow Living 

Glass box around the Duke Of Wellington statue 



This would never work... they'd just put the cone on top of the box. 


2

The Telegraph 

Polar bears in Scotland 


Spotted in the outer hebrides apparently.... 


Tennent's

Tennent's vending machine in all (good) Scottish Airports.